Delphi.com Redesign & Rearchitecture: Delphi Automotive
Today, it’s not just important to craft a good message and story, but communication professionals must also understand how to write for search engines, social media and mobile device platforms.
Starting June 2013, I led a team to develop Delphi’s digital strategy, overhaul its website infrastructure and implemented responsive design for mobile.
This opened the way for Delphi to engage in a true content strategy approach. Additionally, this led the way for better search engine optimization (SEO) and internationalization.
- New design using responsive design for mobile.
- Reduced operational costs over 25%.
- Increased traffic by 37%.
- Improved search traffic by 30%.
Delphi Drive: Delphi Automotive
During the first quarter of 2015, Delphi Automotive embarked upon a cross-country road trip in a vehicle equipped with Delphi’s autonomous driving technology. The communication team supporting this trip had limited experience using the web for an integrated communication approach.
To assist, I pulled content pieces on a daily basis from various Delphi social media outlets, news releases, emails and internal stories to develop the Delphi Drive Webpage content, recapping the progress each day.
- Page layout was done without agency support due to web templates installed with redesign.
- Social media integration for video and images to encourage social sharing.
- Daily content updates without external agency involvement.
Would you like to see more examples?
If yes, please let me know. You can contact me here.